Warranty display varies depending upon the selected warranty period when you make your quotations. Your default Used (Genuine/OEM)warranty is .
See conditions below.
Payments and Personal Data
1) We accept PayPal, Credit/Debit Card, Direct Bank Transfer and Cheque (Please note: Will not send out any orders until payments have cleared funds)
2) We DO NOT store any Credit or Debit information.
3) We DO NOT share any personal data with 3rd Parties
The delivery on your orders is typically 1-2 Working Days. Order must be placed before 2pmto give the best chance of dispatching same day. Although every effort will be made to achieve this, certain parts that are not easily removable or already on the shelf, may be sent the next working day instead.
1) Each part will be checked for condition and tested where appropriate before leaving our premises. We are however reliant upon considerate handling by our courier company.
2) All parts MUST therefore be inspected for damage in transit upon arrival, BEFORE you sign for them – even if this means keeping the delivery driver waiting. We can NOT exchange or refund any parts damaged in transit if you or your representative (friends, family, neighbours etc) sign for them as being in good order. Signing for the goods as “unchecked” is not acceptable.
3) In the event an item is found to be damaged, it is your decision whether to either refuse delivery so it can be returned to us, or sign for as “damaged” and notify us of the damage within 48 hours.
4) Acceptance of delivery of the goods shall be deemed conclusive evidence of the buyers’ acceptance of these Terms.
5) Title of goods shall remain expressly ours until paid for in full.
6) Warranty is usually effective from the date of invoice.
7) Any faults that become apparent after fitting must be notified as soon as possible after you become aware of them.
8) We always aim to dispatch items quoted as being Next Working Day delivery on the day payment is processed, subject to the order being placed before our deadline. We do however work on a 1-2 day handling time due a large request of orders that can take while to process, so unless specified, we do not guarantee next day deliver, but even then, we cannot be held responsible for goods not delivered on this basis by a 3rd party courier.
9) Warranty relates to the supplied part(s) only, it expressly excludes any consequential loss & fitting/ labour charges.
10) Any part tampered with or dismantled in any way will invalidate the warranty.
11) Core Plugs are not guaranteed and must be replaced, they are inexpensive and much easier to change whilst the engine is out, therefore it would be much more difficult to replace whilst engine is in situe.
12) All engines & gearboxes will usually be drained of all fluids for carriage. It is the customers’ responsibility to refill prior to use as any damage incurred as a result of not doing so will again invalidate this warranty. It is strongly recommended that a new timing belt be fitted to any engines we supply, and that all units be installed, maintained & adjusted by a qualified technician.
13) We supply all our engines on an “Exchange Basis”, we will require your old engine returning to us once removed, we will arrange and cover the costs of the collection so that no costs are incurred at your end. If for any reason you cannot provide a return engine, you must notify us so that we can quote you on a “Non-Exchange Basis”. If an engine is not returned it will void any warranty issued
14) We strongly advise that any timing belt or chain and head gaskets are changed at the time off fitting and we will need to see proof that this has been do in a professional manner, head gaskets are not covered in any warranty so I would strongly suggest changing them+
1) It is our policy to firstly replace incorrect or faulty items before we refund.
2) Please note that to avoid the “trial & error” method of repair, ECU’s & electrical items will only be exchanged or have a credit note issued against them.
3) Refunds may take up to 5-days to appear on your statement from the date on which they were auctioned. The method of refund will typically be the same as that used to pay (credit card payments cannot normally be refunded via cheque or cash for example).
4) Customer is to pay carriage on any parts returned, unless an alternative arrangement has been expressly agreed by ourselves.
5) We need to have received all relevant parts (whether correct, incorrect or faulty) back at our premises for inspection before we can make the appropriate decision to either replace or refund.
6) It is the customers’ responsibility to send items back via either recorded or special delivery means in order to obtain a tracking number and signature – proof of postage is not the same as proof of delivery.
7) For all items to be returned under any circumstances, it is the customers’ responsibility to keep them in a safe environment & return them in as near to the same condition in which they were supplied as possible.
8) Orders cancelled after dispatch & parts wrongly ordered/ correctly supplied but no longer wanted may be subject to a handling charge/ restocking fee, be only eligible for a credit note or be refused altogether.
9) Multiple orders which contain one or more incorrect items will be offered a replacement or refund for the incorrect items only – not the whole order.